LPG price hike, `very bad, very sad`: Mamata
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday dubbed the LPG price hike by Rs 11.42 per cylinder as `very bad, very sad`.
"Do you know, how many times prices have been increased, affecting the interest of the common people during UPA-II?" Banerjee wrote on her Facebook page.
She said "today again, the Central Government has hiked LPG prices by, Rs 11.42 per cylinder ... Very bad, very sad."
LPG price was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder following government`s decision to raise commission paid to dealers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena