LPG price hike, `very bad, very sad`: Mamata
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Saturday dubbed the LPG price hike by Rs 11.42 per cylinder as `very bad, very sad`.
"Do you know, how many times prices have been increased, affecting the interest of the common people during UPA-II?" Banerjee wrote on her Facebook page.
She said "today again, the Central Government has hiked LPG prices by, Rs 11.42 per cylinder ... Very bad, very sad."
LPG price was hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder following government`s decision to raise commission paid to dealers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!