Lt Governor sanctions Rs one lakh ex-gratia relief
PortBlair (WB): Andaman and Nicobar Lt Governor Bhopinder Singh has sanctioned Rs one lakh as ex-gratia relief from LG Relief Fund to the parents of a 11-year-old-boy Anuz Dung Dung who died when a tree fell on the roof his house, official sources said on Tuesday.
On May 21, a tree fell on the tin roof of the house of Dung Dung at Manargat village in South Andaman, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31