Lt Governor sanctions Rs one lakh ex-gratia relief
PortBlair (WB): Andaman and Nicobar Lt Governor Bhopinder Singh has sanctioned Rs one lakh as ex-gratia relief from LG Relief Fund to the parents of a 11-year-old-boy Anuz Dung Dung who died when a tree fell on the roof his house, official sources said on Tuesday.
On May 21, a tree fell on the tin roof of the house of Dung Dung at Manargat village in South Andaman, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune