Lt Governor sanctions Rs one lakh ex-gratia relief
PortBlair (WB): Andaman and Nicobar Lt Governor Bhopinder Singh has sanctioned Rs one lakh as ex-gratia relief from LG Relief Fund to the parents of a 11-year-old-boy Anuz Dung Dung who died when a tree fell on the roof his house, official sources said on Tuesday.
On May 21, a tree fell on the tin roof of the house of Dung Dung at Manargat village in South Andaman, the sources added.
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016, NBSE 12th Class Result 2016 announced; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- WATCH: Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir kicks a chair to celebrate team's win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Biggest tech merger in history to be called Dell Technologies
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi was codenamed 'gorgeous girl' by European middlemen?
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state