Malda bomb blast: 12 injured; rivalry of land mafia suspected
Malda: Altogether 12 persons, including a woman, were injured in a bomb blast at a crowded bus stand in Malda district on Tuesday evening, police said.
Three men came in a motorcycle in front of a grocery shop near Gajol bus stand at about 8 pm, hurled a bomb and fled, police said.
Twelve persons sustained splinter injuries, they said adding four of the victims were hospitalised while others were released after first aid.
It was being suspected that a group rivalry of land mafia could be behind the incident and the bomb was targeted at some persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you