Mamata accuses LF of closing down factories
Raina: Continuing her attack on the
Left Front government in West Bengal, Trinamool Congress chief
Mamata Banerjee on Sunday said the CPI(M) had taken away jobs by
closing down factories.
"I tell you that CPI(M) has taken away lakhs of jobs
by closing down factories," Banerjee told an election rally
here in Burdwan district, parts of which go to Assembly polls
on May three.
Alleging that the CPI(M) was trying to create fear
psychosis among voters, she said "they have done this from
Keshpur to Nandigram. When Keshpur happened years ago, there
was not much television media so it did not come to the fore,
but now people know what CPI(M) terror is.
"People have decided to teach them a lesson for
such atrocities," she said.
"The CPI(M) also pocketed development funds sent by
the Centre," she alleged and promised to create jobs for the
rural youth if the Trinamool Congress came to power.
She also claimed the BJP had been roped in by the
CPI(M) to cut into the votes of the opposition alliance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!