Mamata Banerjee unwell
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is down with fever and has cancelled all her engagements on Monday and Tuesday.
"Despite having temperature, the Chief Minister went to junglemahal to assess development work. Her temperature soared to 104 degree yesterday. She still has mild fever and is at home on doctor`s advice," a source close to her told a news agency.
The Chief Minister who was to attend programmes at Amdanga in North 24 Parganas district and at Haringhata during the day has postponed it.
She would attend all her programmes on January nine and ten, the source said.
Her January 7 programme has been rescheduled to January 18 and January 8 engagements to January 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!