Mamata Banerjee unwell
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is down with fever and has cancelled all her engagements on Monday and Tuesday.
"Despite having temperature, the Chief Minister went to junglemahal to assess development work. Her temperature soared to 104 degree yesterday. She still has mild fever and is at home on doctor`s advice," a source close to her told a news agency.
The Chief Minister who was to attend programmes at Amdanga in North 24 Parganas district and at Haringhata during the day has postponed it.
She would attend all her programmes on January nine and ten, the source said.
Her January 7 programme has been rescheduled to January 18 and January 8 engagements to January 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users