Mamata for prompt utilisation of MPLAD fund in WB
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee on Friday held a meeting with some of her party members
in Rajya Sabha over utilisation of the MPLAD fund in the
"I held a meeting with three Rajya Sabha members of my
party regarding utilisation of the MPLAD fund," she told
The three MPs were Debabarata Bandyopadhyay, Sukhendu
Sekhar Roy and Derek O`Brian.
The meeting was a part of the chief minister`s programme
to intensify the state`s development process with the funds
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him