Mamata meets Bengal Governor M K Narayanan
Kolkata: Amidst reports that the Centre has asked a number of governors, appointed during the UPA regime to resign, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today called on Governor M K Narayanan at the Raj Bhawan.
Banerjee went to Raj Bhawan from the state secretariat and was there for 15 minutes.
However, there was no word from either the Raj Bhawan or the state government on what transpired between the two.
Though nothing has been officially disclosed, it is understood that the governors who have been asked to quit may include M K Narayanan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu