Mamata meets Bengal Governor M K Narayanan
Kolkata: Amidst reports that the Centre has asked a number of governors, appointed during the UPA regime to resign, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today called on Governor M K Narayanan at the Raj Bhawan.
Banerjee went to Raj Bhawan from the state secretariat and was there for 15 minutes.
However, there was no word from either the Raj Bhawan or the state government on what transpired between the two.
Though nothing has been officially disclosed, it is understood that the governors who have been asked to quit may include M K Narayanan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?