Mamata seeks opinion of Facebook fans on SC observation on CBI
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday sought the opinion of her Facebook fans on the Supreme Court`s observation that the CBI has become `a caged parrot speaking in master`s voice`.
Without commenting on the apex court`s stinging criticism of the national investigation agency in connection with the coalgate probe report, Banerjee said in a Facebook post "Please see what the Hon`ble Supreme Court has said, `CBI has become caged parrot speaking in master`s voice`.”
"What do you think? Opinion please," Banerjee added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA