Mamata seeks opinion of Facebook fans on SC observation on CBI
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday sought the opinion of her Facebook fans on the Supreme Court`s observation that the CBI has become `a caged parrot speaking in master`s voice`.
Without commenting on the apex court`s stinging criticism of the national investigation agency in connection with the coalgate probe report, Banerjee said in a Facebook post "Please see what the Hon`ble Supreme Court has said, `CBI has become caged parrot speaking in master`s voice`.”
"What do you think? Opinion please," Banerjee added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said