Mamata slams WB Govt for adjourning winter session of Assembly
New Delhi: Trinamool Congress Chief Mamata
Banerjee on Friday slammed the Left Front Government in West
Bengal for abruptly adjourning the winter session of the state
Assembly due to problems with the public address system.
"It is strange that the ongoing session was stopped
for 10 days to repair the microphones...how a Government which
cannot maintain the microphones in the Assembly will run the
state," she told reporters outside Parliament House.
Banerjee said the system should have been checked
before the beginning of the winter session.
"We did not break it. It was their duty to check," the
Railway Minister said.
The West Bengal assembly was adjourned for 10 days on
Tuesday following malfunctioning of the sound system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?