Mamata wants to remain Railway minister: Biman
Kolkata: CPI(M) on Wednesday said Trinamool Congress
chief Mamata Banerjee`s decision not to contest the coming
Assembly polls in West Bengal was due to the fact that she
wanted to remain the Railway Minister after the elections.
"She (Banerjee) will not contest the election as she
would like to remain Railway Minister even after the polls,"
CPI(M) politburo member and party`s state unit Secretary Biman Bose said.
Bose was talking to reporters on the sidelines of the
CPI(M)`s Kolkata district committee conference here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?