Mamata wants to remain Railway minister: Biman
Kolkata: CPI(M) on Wednesday said Trinamool Congress
chief Mamata Banerjee`s decision not to contest the coming
Assembly polls in West Bengal was due to the fact that she
wanted to remain the Railway Minister after the elections.
"She (Banerjee) will not contest the election as she
would like to remain Railway Minister even after the polls,"
CPI(M) politburo member and party`s state unit Secretary Biman Bose said.
Bose was talking to reporters on the sidelines of the
CPI(M)`s Kolkata district committee conference here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen