Mamata wants to remain Railway minister: Biman
Kolkata: CPI(M) on Wednesday said Trinamool Congress
chief Mamata Banerjee`s decision not to contest the coming
Assembly polls in West Bengal was due to the fact that she
wanted to remain the Railway Minister after the elections.
"She (Banerjee) will not contest the election as she
would like to remain Railway Minister even after the polls,"
CPI(M) politburo member and party`s state unit Secretary Biman Bose said.
Bose was talking to reporters on the sidelines of the
CPI(M)`s Kolkata district committee conference here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'