Man arrested for making lewd comments
Barasat: A man was on Sunday arrested from Bamangachi area of North 24 Parganas district for making lewd comments and misbehaving with women employees of a call centre, police sources said.
Somnath Halder was arrested after some women employees of a call centre lodged a complaint alleging that Halder passed lewd comments and misbehaved with them, the sources said.
Halder`s house is located next to the call centre and the women alleged that he always used to make lewd comments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack