Man breaches security of Mamata`s convoy
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee`s security was breached on Tuesday near her residence
after a man ran towards her car demanding a job.
Afizul Rahman, an unemployed, ran towards Banerjee`s car
demanding job at Hazra in South Kolkata, as she was on her way
to Writers` Buildings, the state secretariat, from her
Kalighat residence, police sources said.
Rahman from Choto Jagulia in North 24 Parganas district,
was taken to the Kalighat police station for questioning, the
The chief minister, who does not use a government
vehicle, does not have a pilot car as per her wishes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official