Man breaches security of Mamata`s convoy
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee`s security was breached on Tuesday near her residence
after a man ran towards her car demanding a job.
Afizul Rahman, an unemployed, ran towards Banerjee`s car
demanding job at Hazra in South Kolkata, as she was on her way
to Writers` Buildings, the state secretariat, from her
Kalighat residence, police sources said.
Rahman from Choto Jagulia in North 24 Parganas district,
was taken to the Kalighat police station for questioning, the
The chief minister, who does not use a government
vehicle, does not have a pilot car as per her wishes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday