Man breaches security of Mamata`s convoy
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee`s security was breached on Tuesday near her residence
after a man ran towards her car demanding a job.
Afizul Rahman, an unemployed, ran towards Banerjee`s car
demanding job at Hazra in South Kolkata, as she was on her way
to Writers` Buildings, the state secretariat, from her
Kalighat residence, police sources said.
Rahman from Choto Jagulia in North 24 Parganas district,
was taken to the Kalighat police station for questioning, the
The chief minister, who does not use a government
vehicle, does not have a pilot car as per her wishes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok