Man breaches security of Mamata`s convoy
Kolkata: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata
Banerjee`s security was breached on Tuesday near her residence
after a man ran towards her car demanding a job.
Afizul Rahman, an unemployed, ran towards Banerjee`s car
demanding job at Hazra in South Kolkata, as she was on her way
to Writers` Buildings, the state secretariat, from her
Kalighat residence, police sources said.
Rahman from Choto Jagulia in North 24 Parganas district,
was taken to the Kalighat police station for questioning, the
The chief minister, who does not use a government
vehicle, does not have a pilot car as per her wishes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals