Man kills baby daughter in West Bengal
Howrah (West Bengal): A man on Thursday allegedly killed his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter in Howrah district, police said.
After reaching home, the mother found her baby dead. She filed an FIR in Nazirganj police station alleging that his husband Imtiaz had killed her after some family dispute.
In another case, a fire was reported from Tirupati Jute Mill in Malipanchghara area. Four fire engines went to the spot and controlled the blaze, officials said.
A similar fire was reported from a slum in Bally in which six huts were damaged. Three engines went to the spot and controlled the fire.
Police said no injuries were reported from both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state