Man kills baby daughter in West Bengal
Howrah (West Bengal): A man on Thursday allegedly killed his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter in Howrah district, police said.
After reaching home, the mother found her baby dead. She filed an FIR in Nazirganj police station alleging that his husband Imtiaz had killed her after some family dispute.
In another case, a fire was reported from Tirupati Jute Mill in Malipanchghara area. Four fire engines went to the spot and controlled the blaze, officials said.
A similar fire was reported from a slum in Bally in which six huts were damaged. Three engines went to the spot and controlled the fire.
Police said no injuries were reported from both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis