Man kills baby daughter in West Bengal
Howrah (West Bengal): A man on Thursday allegedly killed his two-and-a-half-year-old daughter in Howrah district, police said.
After reaching home, the mother found her baby dead. She filed an FIR in Nazirganj police station alleging that his husband Imtiaz had killed her after some family dispute.
In another case, a fire was reported from Tirupati Jute Mill in Malipanchghara area. Four fire engines went to the spot and controlled the blaze, officials said.
A similar fire was reported from a slum in Bally in which six huts were damaged. Three engines went to the spot and controlled the fire.
Police said no injuries were reported from both cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves