Man lynched by mob for injuring seven
Burdwan: A man who allegedly in an
inebriated state attacked and injured his wife and six others
with a sharp-edged weapon was lynched by a mob in the
district, police said today.
Jyotilal Kisku (52), first allegedly attacked his wife
Anjali Kisku with a sharp-edged weapon at Sridhar village and
later went out and inflicted injuries to six other people
indiscriminately, they said.
A mob gathered on the spot and beat Jyotilal to death,
The injured have been admitted in Burdwan Medical College
Hospital, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi