Man lynched by mob for injuring seven
Burdwan: A man who allegedly in an
inebriated state attacked and injured his wife and six others
with a sharp-edged weapon was lynched by a mob in the
district, police said today.
Jyotilal Kisku (52), first allegedly attacked his wife
Anjali Kisku with a sharp-edged weapon at Sridhar village and
later went out and inflicted injuries to six other people
indiscriminately, they said.
A mob gathered on the spot and beat Jyotilal to death,
The injured have been admitted in Burdwan Medical College
Hospital, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH