Maoist held from Junglemahal
Jhargram: One Maoist, wanted in
connection with several criminal cases, was on Monday arrested
from Ergoda in West Midnapore district, police said.
Shibnath Mahato, wanted for kidnappings, murders and
explosions, was held from his native village bordeing
Jharkhand this morning, Additional Superintendent of Police,
Alok Rajoria said.
Mahato was a member of the action sqaud of the rebels
and had also links with the PCPA, he said.
He was remanded to five days police custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss