Maoist posters demand judicial inquiry into Azad killing
Midnapore: Maoists have circulated
posters in West Midnapore district demanding a judicial
inquiry into the killing of its top leader Azad.
The posters which appeared in the Jhargram
sub-divisional town today alleged that Azad alias Cherukuri
Raj Kumar was shot dead by security forces at Adilabad
district in Andhra Pradesh on July one and demanded a judicial
The posters warned of stern steps if no action was
taken on the demand.
Meanwhile, a bullet-riddled body of an unidentified
person was found at Sankrail, police said.
On the other hand, two CPI-M workers were also
kidnapped from Belaberia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"