Maoist posters demand judicial inquiry into Azad killing
Midnapore: Maoists have circulated
posters in West Midnapore district demanding a judicial
inquiry into the killing of its top leader Azad.
The posters which appeared in the Jhargram
sub-divisional town today alleged that Azad alias Cherukuri
Raj Kumar was shot dead by security forces at Adilabad
district in Andhra Pradesh on July one and demanded a judicial
The posters warned of stern steps if no action was
taken on the demand.
Meanwhile, a bullet-riddled body of an unidentified
person was found at Sankrail, police said.
On the other hand, two CPI-M workers were also
kidnapped from Belaberia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur