Maoist posters seized in Midnapore
Midnapore: Maoists posters criticising
increase in salaries of MLAs in West Bengal were Monday seized by police from two towns of Naxal-hit West Midnapore district.
The posters, found pasted on walls and trees at Nayagram
and Goaltore towns, read when the poor did not have enough to
eat and the prices of essentials were soaring, the increase in
the salaries of MLAs was unjustified, police said.
The rebels also warned police informers would have to pay
"the ultimate penalty".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers