Maoists expel Sabyasachi Panda from party
Kolkata: The outlawed Communist Party of India-Maoist has expelled its Odisha state organising committee secretary Sabyasachi Panda from the party, accusing him of an "enemy-like opportunistic stand on the outfit as also the movement and leadership".
"Our central committee is expelling Sabyasachi Panda from the party and declaring the fact to our party comrades in Odisha, the entire revolutionary masses and the revolutionary camp in our country," the Maoists said in a media release.
Pointing to the 16-page letter Panda addressed to CPI-Maoist general secretary Muppala Lakshmana Rao alias Ganapathy and released to the media July 14, the Maoist release, signed by party politburo member Anand, said: "In cahoots with the ruling classes he spit venom on the CPI-Maoist and the revolutionary movement led by it and hurled several baseless, sham allegations and fabricated lies."
"He released this letter with the evil intention of liquidating the party and the revolutionary movement, discarded the ideology of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism and left the vanguard party of the proletariat."
It also accused Panda of openly declaring that he was "completely dissociating himself from the People`s War line and revolutionary practice" and thereby exposed his modern revisionist face.
"He proved himself to be a renegade," the release said.
The CPI-Maoist claimed that it conducts meetings, plenums and conferences in order to correct and improve its practice and to advance with higher tasks.
"It realises its mistakes and corrects them through criticism - self-criticism, reviews and rectification campaigns taken up specifically. This is a continuous process."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested