Maoists kill two CPI-M leaders near Lalgarh
Midnapore: The bodies of two CPI-M
leaders, abducted by suspected Maoists, were recovered on Thursday
in a jungle near Lalgarh in West Midnapore district.
The police said Maoists had abducted Nemai Bishayi
(60) and Samir Singha Mahapatra (50), CPI-M local leaders of
Harimara village, from a party meeting in the village late
They were missing since then and their bodies were
recovered from Harimara jungle this morning, they said.
The bodies have been brought to Goaltore police station
and later sent for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'