Maoists offer to surrender at Mamata`s residence
Kolkata: Two Maoists, who tried to meet West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at her residence Saturday to surrender, were detained by the police.
The two Maoists were taken to the Kalighat police station.
The two ultras wanted to meet the Chief Minister with an offer of surrender as they were unable to get the rehabilitation package meant for Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report