Medical team examines Mamata at Writers` Buildings
Kolkata: A medical team from the private clinic, where she was treated recently, on Friday examined West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee at her Writers` Buildings office for an hour and advised her complete rest.
"Since she is busy in her office, we could not contact her and so we directly came here to examine her," Subroto Maitra, the head of the medical team from Belle Vue Clinic, where Banerjee was admitted for three days recently for breathing problem, palpitation and joint pains, told reporters.
Maitra said that the Chief Minister`s blood pressure and pulse rate were normal, but the pain in the waist and heel had not fully subsided.
Informing that the Chief Minister was under the treatment of an orthopaedic, Maitra said "She is under a workload, so she is unable to take rest. But we have advised her total rest."
Asked about her health, Banerjee said that she was not keeping well. "Health is not well. There is workload," she added.
The Chief Minister had fallen ill after being mobbed by the SFI workers in Delhi on April 09.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part IV
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part V
- BIZARRE: On this flight, passengers go nude at 30,000 feet altitude – Watch viral video
- PITIABLE PLIGHT OF INDIAN ATHLETES: Training with worn-out shoes, Rio-bound sprinter Dutee Chand pleads for new pair
- Toll in Kashmir unrest climbs to 47, curfew continues in five districts
- AAP MLA Naresh Yadav, booked in Malerkotla sacrilege incident, arrested by Punjab police
- Ahead of key confidence vote, Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli resigns as prime minister