Ministers not being allowed to work in WB: Cong
Malda: Congress, which runs an alliance
government with the Trinamool Congress in West Bengal, Friday alleged its ministers were not being given a free hand to work in the state and warned against "undermining" the party`s
"Congress party workers are not being given a free hand
in the state despite being an alliance partner. This should be
protested against," said senior West Bengal Pradesh Congress
Committee leader Abdul Mannan.
"The Trinamool Congress government should work for the
betterment of the people of the state and this has to be done
jointly with the Congress," he said, addressing a party
panchayat function here.
Addressing the gathering, WBPCC chief Pradip Bhattacharya
said, "Congress` importance as an alliance partner should not
be undermined and should be judged realistically."
"Workers must learn to shed their frustration and work for
the party," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- UEFA Euro 2016 title reachable, says England captain Rooney
- PCB faces criticism for sending 4 media managers for England tour
- MDSU BSTC 2016 (bstcmdsu2016.com): Check Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University college allotment list 2016
- CBSE to conduct NEET-II on July 24
- BJP demands CBI enquiry into AAP leader Santosh Koli's death