Minor fire in NRS Hospital in Kolkata
Kolkata: A minor fire on Thursday caused a scare in the state-run NRS Medical College and Hospital here.
Fire brigade sources said that a blaze was noticed from the gynaecology department`s building after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
The sources said that the fire was due a fault in the distribution cable wires in the building.
Flames were doused in an hour, the sources said adding there was no report of any injury or major damage to the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh