Minor fire in NRS Hospital in Kolkata
Kolkata: A minor fire on Thursday caused a scare in the state-run NRS Medical College and Hospital here.
Fire brigade sources said that a blaze was noticed from the gynaecology department`s building after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
The sources said that the fire was due a fault in the distribution cable wires in the building.
Flames were doused in an hour, the sources said adding there was no report of any injury or major damage to the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details