Minor fire in NRS Hospital in Kolkata
Kolkata: A minor fire on Thursday caused a scare in the state-run NRS Medical College and Hospital here.
Fire brigade sources said that a blaze was noticed from the gynaecology department`s building after which two fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
The sources said that the fire was due a fault in the distribution cable wires in the building.
Flames were doused in an hour, the sources said adding there was no report of any injury or major damage to the building.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price