Miscreants loot bus, injure 4 persons
Jhargram: Passengers of a private bus were
robbed of cash and valuables estimated at Rs 50,000 and four
persons were injured when the bus was looted by miscreants on
NH-6 on Thursday, police said.
The robbers felled trees to block the highway at Bankshol.
The bus travelling form Gopiballavpur was on its way to Mohar
in West Midnapur district at around 4.30 am, police said.
Four persons, including the driver and cleaner, were
injured when they tried to put up a resistance, police said.
Traffic on the national highway was disrupted till 9.30
a.m. when police intervened to clear off the felled trees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Batla House encounter: BJP protests outside Sonia Gandhi's residence
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Virat Kohli fails to breach 1000-run barrier but breaks Suresh Raina's IPL batting record
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose lived as KK Bhandari in 1960s?
- AIB's Tanmay Bhat blasted on Twitter for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar | WATCH his controversial video