Missing boy`s body found in WB
Barasat (WB): The body of a class-VII student missing for five days in Naihati in North 24-Parganas district have been found from a godown at their home, the police said on Friday.
The body of the boy, a resident of Gouripur in Naihati, was recovered after foul smell filled the air and people looked for its source, the police said.
The 13-year-old boy, a student of Kalyani High School, went missing on February 23.
The body was covered in a plastic sheet and the motive behind the murder in unknown, the police said.
A driver of boy`s father is being interrogated, the police said adding that it is a case of murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof