Missing boy`s body found in WB
Barasat (WB): The body of a class-VII student missing for five days in Naihati in North 24-Parganas district have been found from a godown at their home, the police said on Friday.
The body of the boy, a resident of Gouripur in Naihati, was recovered after foul smell filled the air and people looked for its source, the police said.
The 13-year-old boy, a student of Kalyani High School, went missing on February 23.
The body was covered in a plastic sheet and the motive behind the murder in unknown, the police said.
A driver of boy`s father is being interrogated, the police said adding that it is a case of murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune