Mother Teresa remebered on her death anniversary
Kolkata: Mother Teresa was today remembered on her 16th death anniversary amidst mass prayers for peace at Mother House, global headquarters of the Missionaries of charity founded by her.
Prayers were held at the Mother House, where she lived and breathed her last 16 years ago, which was thronged by hundreds of devotees.
A procession was taken out by All-India Minority forum, from St Teresa church to the Mother House on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack