Mother ties baby to self, jumps before running train
Krishnagar: A woman tied her minor daughter to her chest and allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a train near Nabadwip Dham station in West Bengal`s Nadia district early Friday.
The woman aged about 22 jumped before the down Katwa -
Bandel local train with her three-year-old daughter tied to
her chest by a piece of cloth at about 5.30 am.
The mother and child were crushed to death, GRP said.
Local people spotted the bodies and informed the
Government Railway Police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid