Mother ties baby to self, jumps before running train
Krishnagar: A woman tied her minor daughter to her chest and allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a train near Nabadwip Dham station in West Bengal`s Nadia district early Friday.
The woman aged about 22 jumped before the down Katwa -
Bandel local train with her three-year-old daughter tied to
her chest by a piece of cloth at about 5.30 am.
The mother and child were crushed to death, GRP said.
Local people spotted the bodies and informed the
Government Railway Police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video