Mother ties baby to self, jumps before running train
Krishnagar: A woman tied her minor daughter to her chest and allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a train near Nabadwip Dham station in West Bengal`s Nadia district early Friday.
The woman aged about 22 jumped before the down Katwa -
Bandel local train with her three-year-old daughter tied to
her chest by a piece of cloth at about 5.30 am.
The mother and child were crushed to death, GRP said.
Local people spotted the bodies and informed the
Government Railway Police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed