Nandini Chakraborty transferred from Information and Cultural Affairs
Kolkata: In a reshuffle among IAS officers in West Bengal, state`s Information and Cultural Affairs Secretary Nandini Chakraborty has been transferred to a comparatively less important department as state editor of the West Bengal Gazette.
Secretary to the Water Resources Investigation and Development department, Atri Bhattacharya would replace Chakraborty, state secretariat sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?