Naren Hansda`s statue defaced by miscreants in WB
Jhargram: The statue of Naren Hansda, founder of the Jharkhand Party (Naren) was defaced by some miscreants at Magura village near Binpur in West Midnapore district, police sources said on Sunday.
Chunnibala Hansda, former MLA of Binpur and wife of Naren Hansda said her party activists today found that the statue at Magura village was defaced.
We have lodged a complaint with the Binpur police station in this regard, she said.
Chunnibala alleged that TMC supporters defaced the statue of Naren Hansda but the TMC West Midnapore district general secretary Durgesh M Dev refuted the allegations of Chunnibala.
The TMC leader said the defacing the statue of Naren Hansda was condemnable. We want that the guilty should be punished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!