Narendra Modi govt putting extra burden on people: TMC
Sandeshkhali: The Trinamool Congress on Saturday accused the Narendra Modi government of putting extra burden on the people by raising oil prices.
"Modi after coming to power had said that `acche din` has come. But he raised oil prices, so good days have come for whom Modi or the people? This is a mockery of the people," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy said here in North 24 Parganas district.
Terming the union budget as `visionless, missionless and actionless`, Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee had dubbed the Narendra Modi regime as a `government of the FDI, by the FDI and for the FDI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'