Narendra Modi govt putting extra burden on people: TMC
Sandeshkhali: The Trinamool Congress on Saturday accused the Narendra Modi government of putting extra burden on the people by raising oil prices.
"Modi after coming to power had said that `acche din` has come. But he raised oil prices, so good days have come for whom Modi or the people? This is a mockery of the people," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy said here in North 24 Parganas district.
Terming the union budget as `visionless, missionless and actionless`, Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee had dubbed the Narendra Modi regime as a `government of the FDI, by the FDI and for the FDI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured