Narendra Modi govt putting extra burden on people: TMC
Sandeshkhali: The Trinamool Congress on Saturday accused the Narendra Modi government of putting extra burden on the people by raising oil prices.
"Modi after coming to power had said that `acche din` has come. But he raised oil prices, so good days have come for whom Modi or the people? This is a mockery of the people," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy said here in North 24 Parganas district.
Terming the union budget as `visionless, missionless and actionless`, Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee had dubbed the Narendra Modi regime as a `government of the FDI, by the FDI and for the FDI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing