Narendra Modi govt putting extra burden on people: TMC
Sandeshkhali: The Trinamool Congress on Saturday accused the Narendra Modi government of putting extra burden on the people by raising oil prices.
"Modi after coming to power had said that `acche din` has come. But he raised oil prices, so good days have come for whom Modi or the people? This is a mockery of the people," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy said here in North 24 Parganas district.
Terming the union budget as `visionless, missionless and actionless`, Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee had dubbed the Narendra Modi regime as a `government of the FDI, by the FDI and for the FDI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS