Narendra Modi govt putting extra burden on people: TMC
Sandeshkhali: The Trinamool Congress on Saturday accused the Narendra Modi government of putting extra burden on the people by raising oil prices.
"Modi after coming to power had said that `acche din` has come. But he raised oil prices, so good days have come for whom Modi or the people? This is a mockery of the people," Trinamool Congress general secretary Mukul Roy said here in North 24 Parganas district.
Terming the union budget as `visionless, missionless and actionless`, Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee had dubbed the Narendra Modi regime as a `government of the FDI, by the FDI and for the FDI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport