Narendra Modi to address industry heads in Bengal
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister and senior BJP leader Narendra Modi is scheduled to address captains of industry in the city on April nine in a special session.
The meeting would be jointly organised by MCC Chamber of Commerce, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Bharat Chamber of Commerce.
A communique issued by MCC Chamber today said that Modi had been requested to share his ideas, strategy and suggestions for initiating a vibrant growth model.
Modi has also been requested to describe how he transferred Gujarat into a fastest-growing state in India for the last one decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport