Narendra Modi to address industry heads in Bengal
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister and senior BJP leader Narendra Modi is scheduled to address captains of industry in the city on April nine in a special session.
The meeting would be jointly organised by MCC Chamber of Commerce, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Bharat Chamber of Commerce.
A communique issued by MCC Chamber today said that Modi had been requested to share his ideas, strategy and suggestions for initiating a vibrant growth model.
Modi has also been requested to describe how he transferred Gujarat into a fastest-growing state in India for the last one decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you