Narendra Modi to address industry heads in Bengal
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister and senior BJP leader Narendra Modi is scheduled to address captains of industry in the city on April nine in a special session.
The meeting would be jointly organised by MCC Chamber of Commerce, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Bharat Chamber of Commerce.
A communique issued by MCC Chamber today said that Modi had been requested to share his ideas, strategy and suggestions for initiating a vibrant growth model.
Modi has also been requested to describe how he transferred Gujarat into a fastest-growing state in India for the last one decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users