Narendra Modi to address industry heads in Bengal
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister and senior BJP leader Narendra Modi is scheduled to address captains of industry in the city on April nine in a special session.
The meeting would be jointly organised by MCC Chamber of Commerce, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Bharat Chamber of Commerce.
A communique issued by MCC Chamber today said that Modi had been requested to share his ideas, strategy and suggestions for initiating a vibrant growth model.
Modi has also been requested to describe how he transferred Gujarat into a fastest-growing state in India for the last one decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video