Narendra Modi to address industry heads in Bengal
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister and senior BJP leader Narendra Modi is scheduled to address captains of industry in the city on April nine in a special session.
The meeting would be jointly organised by MCC Chamber of Commerce, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Bharat Chamber of Commerce.
A communique issued by MCC Chamber today said that Modi had been requested to share his ideas, strategy and suggestions for initiating a vibrant growth model.
Modi has also been requested to describe how he transferred Gujarat into a fastest-growing state in India for the last one decade.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt notifies revised pay grades for employees, pensioners
- Sensex slips from 11-month high ahead of Fed, BoJ meets
- AN 32 one of safest aircraft with IAF, says Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis seeks justice for Narsingh Yadav, amidst doping row