NDA will return to power in Bihar: Thakur
Patna: The ruling NDA alliance, headed by
Nitih Kumar, will sweep the assembly polls and form the next
government in Bihar as the people were happy with the
performance of the ministry, state BJP President, C P Thakur
"The people of Bihar gave 60 per cent marks to Nitish
Kumar Government for good governance and will return it to
power again," said Thakur who took out `Jan Naman` yatra to
gauge the mood of voters on July 21 and covered nine districts
in the first phase.
"The voters, however, but did not give `distinction`
mark to the NDA and demand more including containing the
Maoists," he said.
He said that the recommendation of the Bandhopadhaya
Commission on land reform would not be implemented.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA