Netai massacre accused remanded to CBI custody
Lalgarh: A local court in Lalgarh on Thursday
remanded two CPI(M) workers to CBI custody for four days, who
were arrested in connection with the January 7 Netai massacre
Abani Bhusan Singh and Aswini Chalak were nabbed in
connection with the killing of nine villagers after suspected
CPI(M) cadres indiscriminately fired from a house on an
agitated crowd in West Midnapore`s Netai village.
As many as 29 others were injured, many of them
critically, in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- DNA: Is Sanskrit language losing its importance in India?
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand