Netai massacre accused remanded to CBI custody
Lalgarh: A local court in Lalgarh on Thursday
remanded two CPI(M) workers to CBI custody for four days, who
were arrested in connection with the January 7 Netai massacre
Abani Bhusan Singh and Aswini Chalak were nabbed in
connection with the killing of nine villagers after suspected
CPI(M) cadres indiscriminately fired from a house on an
agitated crowd in West Midnapore`s Netai village.
As many as 29 others were injured, many of them
critically, in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pope Francis faces tepid welcome in migrant-wary Poland
- Amazon launches membership service Prime in India –Know the benefits
- Know the common causes of red or bloodshot eyes!
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted