Netai massacre case: Next hearing on July 23
Midnapore: The next hearing in Netai massacre case would be held on July 23 as two accused failed to turn up at the local court here on Thursday citing illness.
Fifth Additional Sessions Judge Avijit Som set July 23 as the next date of hearing after two accused Kiriti Roy and Biswarup Ghosh did not appear before the court due to illness.
Eighteen persons, including former minister of West Bengal and CPI-M leader Sushanta Ghosh, are accused in the case.
Sixteen other accused appeared before the court today
Nine villagers were killed on January 7, 2011 at Netai village in West Midnapore district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Pak envoy Abdul Basit unfazed by LeT attack in J&K's Pampore, says 'let's enjoy Iftar party'
- Euro 2016: Italy`s Antonio Candreva to miss pre-quarters clash with Spain
- India has a very big infrastructure programme: Arun Jaitley
- Germany's Merkel calls for sober EU divorce talks with 'partner' Britain
- Sanjay Bangar, Abhay Sharma named as support staff to Indian cricket coach Anil Kumble