Nine Bangladeshis escape from juvenile home
Baharampur: Nine Bangladeshis,
lodged in a state-run juvenile home, escaped from the home at Baharampur in Murshidabad district Saturday.
Official sources said the nine, who were lodged in
`Ananda Ashram` for the past few years, fled by removing the
damaged window grill this morning and remained untraced ever
The inmates, who had been put up in the remand home on
charges like trespassing and theft, could not still come out
despite expiry of their prison term due to delay in the repatriation process, the sources said.
Eight other inmates now remained lodged within the
home, four of them Bangladeshis.
The district administration has alerted police and BSF
for tracking the nine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic