Nine Bangladeshis escape from juvenile home
Baharampur: Nine Bangladeshis,
lodged in a state-run juvenile home, escaped from the home at Baharampur in Murshidabad district Saturday.
Official sources said the nine, who were lodged in
`Ananda Ashram` for the past few years, fled by removing the
damaged window grill this morning and remained untraced ever
The inmates, who had been put up in the remand home on
charges like trespassing and theft, could not still come out
despite expiry of their prison term due to delay in the repatriation process, the sources said.
Eight other inmates now remained lodged within the
home, four of them Bangladeshis.
The district administration has alerted police and BSF
for tracking the nine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter