None above party discipline: Mamata
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata
Banerjee, who has demanded that the Prime Minister replace
Railway minister Dinesh Trivedi with her trusted lieutenant
Mukul Roy, today said no one was above party discipline.
"No one is above party discipline. Dinesh Trivedi did not
consult me or Mukul Roy (the party all India general
secretary)," party insiders quoted Banerjee telling the
Trinamool Congress Legislature Party meeting ahead of the
budget session of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
Party legislators endorsed the party chief`s stand
and criticised Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test