None above party discipline: Mamata
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata
Banerjee, who has demanded that the Prime Minister replace
Railway minister Dinesh Trivedi with her trusted lieutenant
Mukul Roy, today said no one was above party discipline.
"No one is above party discipline. Dinesh Trivedi did not
consult me or Mukul Roy (the party all India general
secretary)," party insiders quoted Banerjee telling the
Trinamool Congress Legislature Party meeting ahead of the
budget session of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
Party legislators endorsed the party chief`s stand
and criticised Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?