None above party discipline: Mamata
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata
Banerjee, who has demanded that the Prime Minister replace
Railway minister Dinesh Trivedi with her trusted lieutenant
Mukul Roy, today said no one was above party discipline.
"No one is above party discipline. Dinesh Trivedi did not
consult me or Mukul Roy (the party all India general
secretary)," party insiders quoted Banerjee telling the
Trinamool Congress Legislature Party meeting ahead of the
budget session of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
Party legislators endorsed the party chief`s stand
and criticised Trivedi.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on