None above party discipline: Mamata
Kolkata: Trinamool Congress chief Mamata
Banerjee, who has demanded that the Prime Minister replace
Railway minister Dinesh Trivedi with her trusted lieutenant
Mukul Roy, today said no one was above party discipline.
"No one is above party discipline. Dinesh Trivedi did not
consult me or Mukul Roy (the party all India general
secretary)," party insiders quoted Banerjee telling the
Trinamool Congress Legislature Party meeting ahead of the
budget session of the West Bengal Legislative Assembly.
Party legislators endorsed the party chief`s stand
and criticised Trivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi