One-and-half-year-old child raped in Kolkata
Kolkata: A one-and-half-year-old child of a pavement dweller was allegedly raped in Kolkata`s Park Street area late Tuesday. The severely injured child has been admitted to hospital, police said Wednesday.
"We have received a complaint of the alleged rape of a one-and-half-year-old toddler. She is the child of a pavement dweller and was allegedly raped late Tuesday," a police official of the Park Street police station said.
"No arrest has been made so far. She has been admitted to a city hospital with serious injuries," the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test