One-and-half-year-old child raped in Kolkata
Kolkata: A one-and-half-year-old child of a pavement dweller was allegedly raped in Kolkata`s Park Street area late Tuesday. The severely injured child has been admitted to hospital, police said Wednesday.
"We have received a complaint of the alleged rape of a one-and-half-year-old toddler. She is the child of a pavement dweller and was allegedly raped late Tuesday," a police official of the Park Street police station said.
"No arrest has been made so far. She has been admitted to a city hospital with serious injuries," the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured