One-and-half-year-old child raped in Kolkata
Kolkata: A one-and-half-year-old child of a pavement dweller was allegedly raped in Kolkata`s Park Street area late Tuesday. The severely injured child has been admitted to hospital, police said Wednesday.
"We have received a complaint of the alleged rape of a one-and-half-year-old toddler. She is the child of a pavement dweller and was allegedly raped late Tuesday," a police official of the Park Street police station said.
"No arrest has been made so far. She has been admitted to a city hospital with serious injuries," the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves