One-and-half-year-old child raped in Kolkata
Kolkata: A one-and-half-year-old child of a pavement dweller was allegedly raped in Kolkata`s Park Street area late Tuesday. The severely injured child has been admitted to hospital, police said Wednesday.
"We have received a complaint of the alleged rape of a one-and-half-year-old toddler. She is the child of a pavement dweller and was allegedly raped late Tuesday," a police official of the Park Street police station said.
"No arrest has been made so far. She has been admitted to a city hospital with serious injuries," the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city