One more arrested in doctor lynch case
Barasat (WB): One youth was arrested in connection with the lynching of the elderly doctor who was beaten to death for protesting lewd comments, the police said.
Shirajul, a resident of Barasat, was arrested on the basis of the complaint lodged with a local police station, sources said.
He was arrested in an overnight raid in the town here.
Bikash Mullick, a 65-year-old homoeopath doctor, was beaten to death yesterday by Shirjul and his associate Jalan when the doctor protested their lewd comments.
Jalan was arrested yesterday but Shirajul was absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi