One more person arrested in Madan Tamang murder case
Darjeeling: One more person was arrested
today in connection with the murder of All India Gorkha League
president Madan Tamang, taking the total number of people
arrested in this case to 10, police said here.
Superintendent of Police of Darjeeling D P Singh said
Nicol Tamang, an accused in the murder of AIGL chief, was
arrested from Tenjali area of Darjeeling.
Nicol was absconding after the murder but police arrested
him today due to a tip-off.
Meanwhile, the AIGL supporters today blocked the Hill
Cart Road which connects Darjeeling with the plains for about
five hours demanding that the police arrests all the culprits
involved in the murder of Madan Tamang.
Madan Tamang was murdered in broad daylight on May 21
while supervising arrangements for a meeting of the All India
Gorkha League at Darjeeling town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef