One more person arrested in Madan Tamang murder case
Darjeeling: One more person was arrested
today in connection with the murder of All India Gorkha League
president Madan Tamang, taking the total number of people
arrested in this case to 10, police said here.
Superintendent of Police of Darjeeling D P Singh said
Nicol Tamang, an accused in the murder of AIGL chief, was
arrested from Tenjali area of Darjeeling.
Nicol was absconding after the murder but police arrested
him today due to a tip-off.
Meanwhile, the AIGL supporters today blocked the Hill
Cart Road which connects Darjeeling with the plains for about
five hours demanding that the police arrests all the culprits
involved in the murder of Madan Tamang.
Madan Tamang was murdered in broad daylight on May 21
while supervising arrangements for a meeting of the All India
Gorkha League at Darjeeling town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC