‘Peace of a crematorium’ prevails in Janglemahal: Deepa Dashmunshi
Krishnagar (WB): Union Minister of State for Urban Development Deepa Dashmunsi on Sunday said unrest was still prevailing in Janglemahal in West Bengal contrary to the claim of peace made by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
"The fact is that unrest is still prevailing there. When I went to Lalgarh in Janglemahal yesterday with Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh, I found that the doors and windows of the residents were closed as they have been living in fear," Dashmunsi told a gathering of people at Tehatta in Nadia district.
The peace of a crematorium has been existing in Janglemahal, she said.
Dashmunsi said that they would go to state secretariat of Writer`s Buildings on 10 January to demand for AIIMS in Raiganj.
"We want to establish AIIMS in Raiganj but chief minister stopped it in a politically motivated decision," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune