Pranab Mukherjee to visit West Bengal from May 5-7
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will undertake a three-day visit to West Bengal (Kolkata and Midnapore) from May 5 to 7.
On May 5, Mukherjee will launch the ‘Bichitra (Tagore Online Variorum) at the Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
On the same day, he will attend the valedictory function of the Sesquicentennial Celebrations of Calcutta High Court.
On May 6, Mukherjee will visit Medinipur Collegiate School on the occasion of 175th Anniversary of the school at Midnapore and attend the presentation ceremony of a book of Bengali short stories at Raj Bhavan Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Out of 10 civic bodies, Shiv Sena ahead in BMC and Thane; BJP in 7, NCP in Pimpri Chinchwad