Pranab`s son in politics?
Suri (WB): The eldest son of Union Finance
Minister Pranab Mukherjee, likely to contest the state
assembly polls this time, on Sunday received huge reception from
Congress leaders and workers when he laid the foundation stone
of a seminar hall here.
Congress insiders said Abhijit Mukherjee is likely to
contest from Nalhati seat in Birbhum.
A number of district Congress leaders and workers
attended the function.
Mukherjee, a general manager with SAIL, is, however, yet
to confirm his entry into politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH