Pranab`s son in politics?
Suri (WB): The eldest son of Union Finance
Minister Pranab Mukherjee, likely to contest the state
assembly polls this time, on Sunday received huge reception from
Congress leaders and workers when he laid the foundation stone
of a seminar hall here.
Congress insiders said Abhijit Mukherjee is likely to
contest from Nalhati seat in Birbhum.
A number of district Congress leaders and workers
attended the function.
Mukherjee, a general manager with SAIL, is, however, yet
to confirm his entry into politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him