Rains hit train services in Sealdah main section
Kolkata: Train services in the Eastern
Railway`s Sealdah Main section remained disrupted for about 45
minutes following track point failure caused by torrential
rains, ER sources said.
The sources said services in the section remained
disrupted from 8.35 am to 9.18 am as track points at various
places were inundated.
A number of EMU locals remained stranded at various
stations owning to the disruption, putting office time
commuters in difficulty.
Services in the Sealdah South section, however,
remained normal, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months