Rains hit train services in Sealdah main section
Kolkata: Train services in the Eastern
Railway`s Sealdah Main section remained disrupted for about 45
minutes following track point failure caused by torrential
rains, ER sources said.
The sources said services in the section remained
disrupted from 8.35 am to 9.18 am as track points at various
places were inundated.
A number of EMU locals remained stranded at various
stations owning to the disruption, putting office time
commuters in difficulty.
Services in the Sealdah South section, however,
remained normal, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS