Rains hit train services in Sealdah main section
Kolkata: Train services in the Eastern
Railway`s Sealdah Main section remained disrupted for about 45
minutes following track point failure caused by torrential
rains, ER sources said.
The sources said services in the section remained
disrupted from 8.35 am to 9.18 am as track points at various
places were inundated.
A number of EMU locals remained stranded at various
stations owning to the disruption, putting office time
commuters in difficulty.
Services in the Sealdah South section, however,
remained normal, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Brexit vote sends new shocks through financial markets, political chaos deepens
- Wimbledon: World No. 223 dumps out Ana Ivanovic in first round
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic begins title defence with a solid victory
- Shiva Thapa, Manoj Kumar can win gold at Rio Olympics: Vikas Krishan