Rs 42 lakh looted from Howrah bank
Howrah (WB): Cash worth Rs 42 lakh was
found to have been looted away from Grameen Bank in Howrah
district today, police said.
When the bank`s staff reached office this morning they
found the gate`s lock and vault broken and the cash missing.
Police have started investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah