Rs 42 lakh looted from Howrah bank
Howrah (WB): Cash worth Rs 42 lakh was
found to have been looted away from Grameen Bank in Howrah
district today, police said.
When the bank`s staff reached office this morning they
found the gate`s lock and vault broken and the cash missing.
Police have started investigating the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test