Rs 7.5 crore in cash seized in W Bengal
New Delhi: Election Commission officials and
Income Tax Department have recovered a total of Rs 7.5 crore
cash so far in West Bengal where the assembly poll was in
While the IT department seized Rs 6.2 crore, the flying
squad of the Commission recovered Rs 1.3 crore so far in the
state, Deputy Election Commissioner Vinod Zutshi told
reporters here today.
"About 95 per cent of the Rs 6.2 crore was seized from
Kolkata airport", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley