Saradha boss, aide sent to police custody in new case
Kolkata: A West Bengal court on Sunday sent Saradha Group promoter Sudipta Sen and a close aide to 10 days` police custody in a new case against them.
Sen and senior company official Arvind Chauhan were sent to police custody by a South 24 Parganas court.
A North 24 Parganas court Saturday had sent the duo to judicial custody till May 22, 23 and 31 in six different cases of cheating and non-payment of salary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win