Saradha Chairman files police compliant against ED official
Kolkata: The chairman of Saradha Group, Sudipta Sen, who is presently in jail, has filed a police compliant against an ED official accusing him of making him sign back dated documents.
According to police sources, Sen, who has been facing the heat from ED after his wife and son were arrested by the directorate last month, filed the complaint.
ED officials, however, could not be contacted.
Recently, ED`s zonal office in Kolkata had issued summons to around 15 people allegedly involved in the scam which came to light early last year.
The ED has attached Rs 105.62 crore in assets of various entities involved in the case including Sudipta Sen and his wife Piyali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends