Saradha Chairman files police compliant against ED official
Kolkata: The chairman of Saradha Group, Sudipta Sen, who is presently in jail, has filed a police compliant against an ED official accusing him of making him sign back dated documents.
According to police sources, Sen, who has been facing the heat from ED after his wife and son were arrested by the directorate last month, filed the complaint.
ED officials, however, could not be contacted.
Recently, ED`s zonal office in Kolkata had issued summons to around 15 people allegedly involved in the scam which came to light early last year.
The ED has attached Rs 105.62 crore in assets of various entities involved in the case including Sudipta Sen and his wife Piyali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital