Saradha group vice president arrested
Kolkata: Days after being granted bail, vice president of Saradha media group Somnath Dutta was on Tuesday arrested in connection with a forgery case related to Saradha chit fund scam, the police said.
Dutta, the vice president of Saradha`s media group, was arrested by personnel of Sreerampore police station in Hooghly district on the basis of a forgery case filed against him in connection with the Saradha chit fund scam.
Dutta, was arrested last year by personnel of Bidhannagar police commissionerate in connection with the Saradha chit fund scam.
He was granted bail in that case a few days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!