Saradha scam: Accused remanded in six days police custody
Burdwan: Debjani Mukherjee, Saradha group director and a co-accused in the ponzi scam alongwith its chairman Sudipto Sen, and in-charge of the Durgapur branch of the company Manoj Negel, were on Tuesday remanded in six days police custody by a court.
The duo, connected in three cases with the Burdwan police station, were presented in the court of the Burdwan chief judicial magistrate Salim Ahmed Ansari who remanded them in six days police custody.
The police had sought seven days custody of the duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet