Saradha scam: Accused remanded in six days police custody
Burdwan: Debjani Mukherjee, Saradha group director and a co-accused in the ponzi scam alongwith its chairman Sudipto Sen, and in-charge of the Durgapur branch of the company Manoj Negel, were on Tuesday remanded in six days police custody by a court.
The duo, connected in three cases with the Burdwan police station, were presented in the court of the Burdwan chief judicial magistrate Salim Ahmed Ansari who remanded them in six days police custody.
The police had sought seven days custody of the duo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid