Saradha scam: Kunal Ghosh sent to 14 days` judicial custody
Howrah: A local court on Friday remanded suspended Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh, who was arrested for alleged involvement in the multi-crore Saradha scam, to 14 days` judicial custody.
Howrah Chief Judicial Magistrate Arun Kumar Nandi sent Ghosh to judicial custody till December 20.
On November 30, the Howrah CJM had taken Ghosh into seven days` police custody.
He was arrested by the Bidhannagar police in North 24-Parganas district on November 23.
Yesterday, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bidhannagar court ordered a stay till December 13 on the recording of confessions of Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Sanam Teri Kasam movie review: Intense and emotional