Saradha scam: Kunal Ghosh sent to 14 days` judicial custody
Howrah: A local court on Friday remanded suspended Trinamool Congress MP Kunal Ghosh, who was arrested for alleged involvement in the multi-crore Saradha scam, to 14 days` judicial custody.
Howrah Chief Judicial Magistrate Arun Kumar Nandi sent Ghosh to judicial custody till December 20.
On November 30, the Howrah CJM had taken Ghosh into seven days` police custody.
He was arrested by the Bidhannagar police in North 24-Parganas district on November 23.
Yesterday, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate of Bidhannagar court ordered a stay till December 13 on the recording of confessions of Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III